- Next release: First 25 beta slots now available - The WORK[etc] Blog worketc.com/blog/developme…Tweeted: 19 hours ago
- RT @MarkDever: Our sins never look bigger than God’s grace when we’re standing near the cross.Tweeted: 6 days ago
- RT @bergasonic: #BI in @Office365? #YesYouCan bit.ly/11WCNxF @whymicrosoft @OfficeTweeted: 1 week ago
- RT @GovMaryFallin: Congrats to all the new @UCOBronchos alumni! http://t.co/lGdfC4NaCzTweeted: 1 week ago
- Why Study Prophecy? via From Dennis Newkirk - During our weekend services, we are stepping off ... tinyurl.com/cg4t32tTweeted: 1 week ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Southern Baptist
“Brethren, we must preach the doctrines; we must emphasize the doctrines; we must go back to the doctrines. I fear that the new generation does not know the doctrines as our fathers knew them.” — John A. Broadus (Professor of … Continue reading
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading
John L. Dagg (the first writing Southern Baptist Theologian) in his Manual of Theology tells us exactly what Southern Baptists have historically believed. The Southern Baptist Publication Society (predecessor to the Sunday School Board) in 1857 published his 379-page Manual … Continue reading
Today we will look at “The Abstract of Principles” and then tomorrow (Lord willing) we will compare it to the “Statement of the Traditional Southern Baptist Understanding of God’s Plan of Salvation” whose authors have claimed is the “traditional” and … Continue reading
Fidelity – We owe it to our Heritage as Southern Baptists This past week we’ve seen a group of Southern Baptist leaders and others express their freedom of religion and speech by putting together a confession of faith they have … Continue reading