- RT @jeffnine: Looking for 500 volunteers tomorrow in Moore. Info at: frontlinechurch.tv/servemoore Please RT!Tweeted: 5 hours ago
- RT @davidnasser: support the Oklahoma tornado victims by equipping the LOCAL CHURCHES in that city to become heroic through mission & minis…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- OBU offering free, temporary housing for tornado victims. 350 beds available. Call Michael Burns (405) 308-7336. #PrayForOklahomaTweeted: 1 day ago
- RT @GovernorBentley: The people of Alabama can identify first-hand with those who have suffered such a devastating loss.Tweeted: 1 day ago
- RT @edstetzer: When it comes to disaster relief, don't follow your heart-- follow the direction of those already engaged. http://t.co/G60ox…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading