- Kelli on top of the car (Devon tower in the background) waiting for the fireworks in #Bricktown fb.me/zN9Xjsc7Tweeted: 2 days ago
- 9 Things You Should Know About Independence Day and the Declaration of Independence fb.me/38kCvPtm2Tweeted: 2 days ago
- fb.me/6A5a53KjOTweeted: 2 days ago
- Yes... fb.me/27tg5yNM0Tweeted: 3 days ago
- Fare Well, Liberty Bell fb.me/6BGvqj95JTweeted: 3 days ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Reformed Baptist
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading