- With everything going on in the United States concerning marriage and other laws, and in the world with ISIS and... fb.me/6BRZ3KzyjTweeted: 13 hours ago
- “So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the... fb.me/22jZXMD9nTweeted: 13 hours ago
- My Wife Has Tattoos: Marriage and New Birth fb.me/1YqPREN1cTweeted: 1 day ago
- The wisdom, love wrath and justice of God in function... ~ Soli Deo Gloria... fb.me/567kx55TXTweeted: 1 day ago
- Wow... Check out the lyrics of "Hail, Sovereign Love" by Jehoida Brewer (1776). ow.ly/M8bML fb.me/1LtG5jhKoTweeted: 1 day ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Reformed Baptist
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading