- What Makes a Godly Marriage? via From Dennis Newkirk - Marcia and I celebrated our forty-fourth ... tinyurl.com/nxbnd2zTweeted: 3 days ago
- Reaching Out to the Unsaved via From Dennis Newkirk - “Outreach” is a kind of strange word. ... tinyurl.com/ogxcqmmTweeted: 1 week ago
- Reaching Out to the Unsaved via From Dennis Newkirk - “Outreach” is a kind of strange word. ... tinyurl.com/mbpl4ofTweeted: 1 week ago
- New Blog - Tip of the Week: 3 Ways to Monitor Your Employee’s Internet Usage - solacorp.net/blog/entry/tip…Tweeted: 3 weeks ago
- New Blog - Upon Further Review, the FCC Reverses its NFL Blackout Rule; Fans of Net Neutrality React - solacorp.net/blog/entry/upo…Tweeted: 3 weeks ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading