- Does A Calvinistic Theology Destroy Missionary Zeal? toeverytribe.org/2014/09/calvin…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- Selected Works of Benjamin Keach (10 vols.) is now available from @Logos Bible Software logos.com/product/45889/…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- New Blog - Caution: New Bash Bug Vulnerability Might Leave You with Shellshock - solacorp.net/blog/entry/cau…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- New Blog - How One Business Owner is Fighting Yelp in the Most Unconventional Way Possible - solacorp.net/blog/entry/how…Tweeted: 4 days ago
- New Blog - Sharpen Your Focus with an IT Roadmap and Reorganization - solacorp.net/blog/entry/sha…Tweeted: 6 days ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading