- RT @CrosswayBooks: "We serve an omnipotent God. We have an unstoppable gospel." @JohnPiper explains why he is "in" on CROSS: http://t.co/lZ…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- Debatable: Is Christian Hip Hop Ungodly? – The Gospel Coalition Blog thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tgc/2013… via @TGCTweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @brent_hobbs: I hope the virtually unanimous condemnation of the NCFIC panel is an encouragement to Christian rappers. @ShaiLinne @lecra…Tweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @ShaiLinne: Brilliant response to the NCFIC Panel by @MikeCosper. It's a must-read. Yes, this is a gospel issue. bit.ly/18Mc9hNTweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @PhillipMHolmes: Thanks to @mheerema our site is stronger than ever. Check out @LigonDuncan's response to the the NCFIC panel. http://t.…Tweeted: 4 days ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading