- 15 Prayers for God’s Power via @desiringgod desiringgod.org/blog/posts/15-…Tweeted: 2 hours ago
- New Blog - Shouldn’t Everybody Be on the Internet? Yes! - solacorp.net/blog/entry/sho…Tweeted: 1 day ago
- New Blog - Data Protection is Still Important, No Matter What We Write - solacorp.net/blog/entry/dat…Tweeted: 3 days ago
- New Blog - 3 Legal IT Solutions from the Ground Up - solacorp.net/blog/entry/3-l…Tweeted: 5 days ago
- New Blog - 29% of The World is Still Running Windows XP! - solacorp.net/blog/entry/29-…Tweeted: 1 week ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Boyce, James P.
James Petigru Boyce was the founder of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its first president (for 30 years). He was also the leading founder of the vision for organized theological education within the Southern Baptist Convention. He was president … Continue reading