Article by: H. B. Charles Jr., Bryan Chapell, Ray Ortlund
In this new eight-minute roundtable, H. B. Charles Jr. (pastor of Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church in Jacksonville, Florida), Bryan Chapell (pastor of Grace Presbyterian Church in Peoria, Illinois), and Ray Ortlund (pastor of Immanuel Church in Nashville, Tennessee) share what is their most helpful sermon preparation practice in addition to prayer and exegetical study.
- 5 Ways to Battle Anxiety in the Pulpit (Gerald McDermott)
- What Book Do I Preach First? (Sean Michael Lucas)
- 6 Ways to Stir Your Affections for Weekly Preaching (Tony Merida)
- How Has Your Preaching Changed Over the Years? (H. B. Charles Jr., Bryan Chapell, Ray Ortlund)
- 5 Things Not to Trust in Your Preaching (Thabiti Anyabwile)
- How Long Should It Take Me to Prepare a Sermon? (Dave Harvey)
H. B. Charles, Jr. is pastor of Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church in Jacksonville, Florida. He is married to Crystal, and they have three children.