Why atheists don’t trust other atheists and what this reveals about moral intuition
- The Guardian (Agence France-Presse) — Atheists tend to be seen as immoral – even by other atheists: study
- New York Times (Benedict Carey) — The Serial Killer Test: Biases Against Atheists Emerge in Study
Looking back on the Summer of Love and the cultural revolution, 50 years later
- Weekly Standard (Andrew Ferguson) — Flowers in Their Hair: The Summer of Love, 50 Years Later
- The Chronicle of Higher Education (Zoë Corbyn) — The Long Summer of Love
Were The Beatles right, is love really all you need?
- Financial Times (Ludovic Hunter-Tilney) — All you need is love: what happened to the global pop song?