Podcast Episode #361
New campuses and new church plants often create an energy established churches and campuses do not. But how much of a difference does it make? Today we examine some new research on the subject courtesy of Warren Bird and the Leadership Network.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- You’re likely to reach more Millennials with a newer campus or facility.
- People who attend churches/campuses started in the last five years are 52% more likely to share the gospel than others.
- In the first five years of a new church or site, it grows 170% faster than the later years.
- Most churches need to consider giving birth to a new campus or site.
The five reasons we cover in this episode are:
- More Millennials attend new churches and campuses
- More outreach comes as a result of new churches and campuses
- There is more engagement in service at new churches and campuses.
- Churches and campuses started in the last five years have seen more growth than older churches.
- More financial resources come from new churches and campuses.
The Timothy Track, from Midwestern Seminary, offers select residential M.Div. students placement in internship positions in a local church in the area. Now you can complement your studies with in-the-field ministry experience. In addition, all Timothy Track students will receive up to 12 credit hours for the internship and a 50% tuition scholarship for the first year.
Find out more at http://ift.tt/2oogh3i.
Vanderbloemen Search Group is the premier pastor search firm dedicated to helping churches and ministries build great teams. They’ve helped hundreds of churches just like yours find their church staff and are uniquely geared to help you discern who God is calling to lead your church.
Find out more about Vanderbloemen Search Group by visiting WeStaffTheChurch.com.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast
- How Churches Can Break Growth Barriers, featuring Warren Bird — Rainer on Leadership #327