There are dozens of great deals featured in July’s monthly sale, including the New Testament Library Series (15 vols.) Through the end of the month, you can get it for 40% off. Here are just 5 reasons you should reach for this series the next time your prepare a sermon or study the Word.
- You’ll get reliable commentary on the New Testament. This series provides over 5,000 pages of solid exposition, which means you’ll always have a reliable resource for your next sermon, Bible study, or paper on a New Testament passage.
- You can be confident you’re your bases are covered. This is an in-depth commentary by many of today’s leading New Testament scholars including Victor Paul Furnish, Luke Timothy Johnson, and M. Eugene Boring.
- You’ll be able to dive deep into Pauline studies. The New Testament Library series is more than a commentary set. It includes multiple volumes specifically on issues related to the study of the Apostle Paul.
- You’ll get a robust understanding of the biblical background. Understanding cultural and historical background is essential to properly interpreting a text. This series provides detailed background material, including an entire volume on the background of the Gospel of John.
- You’ll get $180 off the regular price. During the July monthly sale, you can get the complete series for 40% off the regular price!
Don’t wait: this deal won’t be around long. Add this series to your Logos library and save while you still can.
The post 5 Reasons To Check Out the New Testament Library Series appeared first on LogosTalk.