The illiberality of secularism: UK Liberal Democrats leader Tim Farron resigns over Christian beliefs
- The Telegraph (Simon Heffer) — Who would vote for the Liberal Democrats, a party whose name itself is a lie?
- The Spectator (Tim Farron) — Why I had to choose between my Christianity or leading the Lib Dems
- Wall Street Journal (Sohrab Ahmari) — Liberalism: Believers Need Not Apply
- iNews (David Laws) — Tim Farron held prejudiced views – he was right to resign
With loss of theological vocabulary, society no longer knows what to say in the aftermath of tragedy
- National Post (Jonathan Kay) — In a largely godless world it’s hard to know what to say when tragedy strikes
- Get Religion (Bobby Ross Jr.) — Hey NPR, did Democratic House members 'think' of their GOP colleagues? Or did they 'pray' for them?