- Yes... fb.me/6tDexQhTNTweeted: 11 hours ago
- RT @Logos: #VerseOfTheDay "O Lord, rebuke me not in your anger, nor discipline me in your wrath. Be gracious to me, O Lord, fo… http://t.co…Tweeted: 15 hours ago
- Yes... fb.me/28v98ZYP6Tweeted: 1 day ago
- Yes... fb.me/4dLq8sSs2Tweeted: 1 day ago
- Oklahoma Baptists Enhance Training to Enlarge Response to Widespread Flooding fb.me/3ss6uP7eBTweeted: 1 day ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Reformed Baptist
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
Monthly Archives: April 2012
“IT IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH”Romans 8:33 A WONDERFUL THING it is, this being justified, or made just. If we had never broken the laws of God we should not have needed it, for we should have been just in ourselves. … Continue reading