- RT @MichaelHyatt: Updated: “How to Get Your Kindle Highlights & Notes into Evernote” | mhyatt.us/12YJm3ATweeted: 1 day ago
- TGC13 Media Now Available – The Gospel Coalition Blog thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tgc/2013… via @TGCTweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @WorshipRejoices: Be sure to give a listen to conference sessions! Glad @TGC makes TGC13 media available for free! ow.ly/lhhXKTweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @jeffnine: Looking for 500 volunteers tomorrow in Moore. Info at: frontlinechurch.tv/servemoore Please RT!Tweeted: 3 days ago
- RT @davidnasser: support the Oklahoma tornado victims by equipping the LOCAL CHURCHES in that city to become heroic through mission & minis…Tweeted: 4 days ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Monthly Archives: April 2012
“IT IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH”Romans 8:33 A WONDERFUL THING it is, this being justified, or made just. If we had never broken the laws of God we should not have needed it, for we should have been just in ourselves. … Continue reading