- When We Send a Person to His Death from the Desiring God blog. desiringgod.org/blog/posts/whe… via @desiringgodTweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @JohnPiper: You can watch the Sola conference today live. Not much is more important than these doctrines. dsr.gd/1hC4OG9Tweeted: 3 days ago
- RT @sebts: Lottie Moon: Casting a Four-foot Shadow Around the World ow.ly/rvZXHTweeted: 3 days ago
- The 5 Gossips You Will Meet | Challies Dot Com - challi.es/1jpu4iiTweeted: 4 days ago
- RT @CrosswayBooks: "We serve an omnipotent God. We have an unstoppable gospel." @JohnPiper explains why he is "in" on CROSS: http://t.co/lZ…Tweeted: 6 days ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The Child Timothy and His Teachers Nowadays, since the world has in it, alas! so few of Christian mothers and grandmothers, the church has thought it wise to supplement the instruction of home by teaching held under her fostering wing. … Continue reading
The motive for feeding the lambs was to be his Master’s self, and not his own self. Had Peter been the first pope of Rome, and had he been like his successors, which indeed he never was, surely it would … Continue reading
I am thankful today to the Lord for our military and the men and women who lay their lives on the line so I can sit here and write this post in freedom. They are on the front lines and … Continue reading