- RT @frontlineokc: Join us for Oklahoma Foster Care Forum, Sat. May 9th, 10a-2p. ow.ly/LEMtUTweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @ostrachan: Out of love for neighbor, @EricTeetsel and I share concerns about Q featuring panelists Vines and Gushee. http://t.co/Qp1veX…Tweeted: 2 days ago
- RT @dennisnewkirk: Our "blessed hope" is when in our flesh we see God. L Duncan#TGC2015.Tweeted: 3 days ago
- Amen... "@TGC: “If you have any strength left in your church, give it to the nations!” – @JohnPiper #TGC15 http://t.co/LrzQsMntlq"Tweeted: 4 days ago
- RT @GodandCulture: Got mine. Get yours at logiconfire.org. #TGC15 http://t.co/ByqaycYZPaTweeted: 4 days ago
- Boyce, James P.
- Broadus, John A.
- Charles H
- Confession of Faith
- Dagg, John L.
- Good Works
- Original Sin
- Reformed Baptist
- Southern Baptist
Tag CloudAbstract of Principles Al Mohler Baptist Catechism Calvinism Charles Spurgeon Children Confession of Faith Depravity Discipleship Doctrine Election Faith Fidelity Founders Gospel Governement Grace Grandmothers Heritage Invitation James Boyce John Broadus John Dagg Justification L5 Logos Bible Software Man's Current State Mothers Original Sin Osama Bin Laden Parents Repentance Review Salvation SBC SBTS SEBTS Seekers Sin Sinners Software Southern Baptist Spurgeon Students Sword Teachers The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Works
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The Child Timothy and His Teachers Nowadays, since the world has in it, alas! so few of Christian mothers and grandmothers, the church has thought it wise to supplement the instruction of home by teaching held under her fostering wing. … Continue reading
The motive for feeding the lambs was to be his Master’s self, and not his own self. Had Peter been the first pope of Rome, and had he been like his successors, which indeed he never was, surely it would … Continue reading
I am thankful today to the Lord for our military and the men and women who lay their lives on the line so I can sit here and write this post in freedom. They are on the front lines and … Continue reading